Safety features include StabiliTrak electronic stability control, traction control and six standard air bags:- dual frontal air bags, head curtain side air bags and pelvic/thorax seat-mounted side air bags.
What does SAB stand for?
SAB stands for Side Air Bag
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAB
We have 247 other meanings of SAB in our Acronym Attic
- Separate Armored Brigade
- Separated At Birth
- Serious Aeolian Belfry (band)
- Serum Antibody
- Server Address Book
- Service Area Boundary (telecommunications)
- Sexy American Boyfriend
- Shanghai Audit Bureau
- Shared Avionics Bench
- Short-Acting Bronchodilator (inhaler)
- Siege Assault Bot (gaming, Supreme Commander)
- Singapore Armor Battalion
- Skeptic's Annotated Bible
- Smoke A Blunt
- Smoke A Bowl
- Sniper At Bay
- Socially Acceptable Behavior (psychology test)
- Sociedad Anónima Bursátil
- Sociedade Astronomica Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Astronomical Society)
- Société Astronomique de Bourgogne (French: Astronomical Society of Burgundy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Head curtain air bags are standard, while seat-mounted side air bags for the front seat passengers are optional.
SIDE air bags - a standard feature of many new cars - could endanger children's lives, research reveals.
With its 1999 E-Class sedans, Mercedes-Benz was the first to offer a side air bag that resembles a curtain when deflated.
Try standard antilock brakes, side curtain air bags, front side air bags, active head restraints, and more.