At the spring summit, members contributed to the Toronto Chapter's long-term program to provide the Sick Kids Foundation with a real estate strategy and family accommodation plan to support the families of critically ill patients.
What does SKF stand for?
SKF stands for Sick Kids Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SKF
We have 26 other meanings of SKF in our Acronym Attic
- Scientific Knowledge for Environmental Protection
- Session Key Exchange Protocol (Secure Network Management Systems Protocol)
- Succulent Karoo Ecosystem Plan (South Africa)
- Succulent Karoo Ecosystem Programme (2001-2002; Conservation International)
- Schwermaschinenbau-Kombinat Ernst Thälmann (German)
- Support, Kindness, Encouragement, Troubleshoot
- Symmetric Key Encryption Workshop
- Security Key System
- San Antonio Kelly Field Annex (Lackland AFB, Texas)
- Shotokan Karate Federation (martial arts)
- Smarter Kids Foundation (Canada; est. 1997)
- Smithsonian Kite Festival
- Sozialdienst Kath Frauen (German: Social Service of Catholic Women)
- Sozialdienst Katholischer Frauen (German: Social Services of Catholic Women)
- Svenska Klätterförbundet (Sweden)
- Svenska Kullagerfabriken
- Systemy Kas Fiskalnych (Polish: Cash Register Systems)
- Scenario and Knowledge Framework for Analytical Modeling (computing)
- Shin Kong Financial Holding Co. (Taiwan)
- Selective Key-from-Image
Samples in periodicals archive:
She added: 'The kids were all wee stars and they have done a great job for the Sick Kids Foundation CAPTION(S): FAN-TASTIC: Paige and Edie McCreadie
A spokeswoman for Edinburgh Sick Kids Foundation said they have not received any cash from Doyle.