The purpose of this research was to examine the moderating role of sibling relationship quality in the associations between shyness and indices of socioemotional adjustment in an early childhood education context.
What does SRQ stand for?
SRQ stands for Sibling Relationship Quality (assessment)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRQ
We have 25 other meanings of SRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Sub-Regional Programming and Training Coordinator (Peace Corps)
- Service Régional de La Protection des Végétaux (French: Regional Service of Plant Protection)
- Stationary Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Special Resource Protection Water (water quality)
- Steel Rage Pro Wrestling (Oklahoma)
- Sarasota/Bradenton, FL, USA - Sarasota-Bradenton (Airport Code)
- Sélection Radio du Québec (French: Selecting Radio Quebec; Canada; application)
- Self-Report Questionnaire (mental health)
- Service Request
- Shared Receive Queue
- Single Rider Queue (theme parks)
- Solidarité Rurale du Québec (French: Rural Solidarity of Quebec; Canada)
- Sport and Recreation Queensland (Australia; Department of Communities)
- Sustainable Residential Quality (UK)
- Self-Rating Questionnaire for Depression
- Software Reliability and Quality Acceptance Criteria
- Santa Rosa Quilt Guild (California)
- Sorted Relational Query Language (coding)
- Sales Return Report
- Santa Rita Runners (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kelly McCoy, "Contributions of Family Relationships and Child Temperaments to Longitudinal Variations in Sibling Relationship Quality and Sibling Relationship Styles," Journal of Family Psychology 8 (1994): 275.
Additionally, given the significance of the father's impact on sibling relationship quality found in previous studies (Brody & Stoneman, 1994; Brody, Stoneman, & McCoy, 1992), how a father might mediate or collude with teasing behaviors of siblings would be an avenue for future research.