The SCCI president invited the Japan Business and Investment delegation that they should invest in Sialkot Export Processing Zone (SEPZ) and avail the most attractive benefits and incentives.
What does SEPZ stand for?
SEPZ stands for Sialkot Export Processing Zone (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEPZ
- Sociedad Española de Precios Únicos
- South East Policy Unit (Federation of Small Businesses; UK)
- Sustainable Energy Policy Unit (UK)
- Science Education for Public Understanding Program (University of California, Berkeley)
- Self Employment Programme for the Urban Poor (India)
- Strategic Earth Penetrating Weapon
- South East Premium Wheat Growers Association (Australia)
- Senate Environment and Public Works Committee
- Standardization and Evaluation Program for Weather Operations (US Air Force)
- Settlement and Education Partnership in York Region (Ontario)
- Special Export Processing Zone (Laguna Technopark, Binan, Laguna)
- Safety, Environment and Quality (Australia)
- Science and Engineering Quadrangle (Stanford University; California)
- Sécurité Environnement Qualité (French: Environment Quality Safety; various organizations)
- Senior Enlisted Quarters
- Short Essay Question
- Smart Equities Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
They urged the govt to make some effective positive measures to motivate the investors in the world to set up joint ventures in Sialkot Export Processing Zone to avail the most attractive benefits and incentives available for them in the zone.