Over the course of many years, Susan forged countless friendships including, Shrewsbury Youth Hockey moms, Montessori moms, neighborhood book club, Worcester Country Club golf group, The Healing Garden support group and S.
What does SYH stand for?
SYH stands for Shrewsbury Youth Hockey (Shrewsbury, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SYH
We have 4 other meanings of SYH in our Acronym Attic
- System Agent (autonomous software agent)
- International Symposium on Gender in Sustainable Development (Indonesia)
- Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home
- Symbolic Generator and Macro Assembler
- Syndicat Général des Constructeurs de Tracteurs et Machines Agricoles (French: General Union of Manufacturers of Tractors and Farm Machinery)
- Système Informatique Gestion Maintenance (French: Computer Maintenance Management System)
- Step Your Game Up
- Seattle Youth Garden Works (Washington)
- Saving Young Hearts (Ocoee, FL)
- Shaking Your Head
- Statens Yrkespedagogiske Høgskole (Norwegian: State Vocational Pedagogical University; Oslo, Norway)
- Suffolk Yacht Harbour (UK)
- Scottish Youth Hostels Association
- Shrewsbury Youth Hockey Association (Shrewsbury, MA)
- South Yorkshire Housing Association, Ltd. (UK)
- Stoughton Youth Hockey Association (Stoughton, WI)
- San Ysidro Health Center (San Diego area, California, USA)
- Student and Youth Health Clinics (New Zealand)
- Saskatchewan Youth Heritage Fair (Canada)
- Southern Youth Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also played Shrewsbury Youth Hockey, Little League and Babe Ruth Baseball for the Town of Shrewsbury growing up.
He was a member of the First Congregational Church and was active in Shrewsbury Youth Hockey serving as former president and coach.
He's taken the reins of no less than four youth hockey teams in the Shrewsbury Youth Hockey League.
Byline: Kevin O'Malley The Shrewsbury Youth Hockey Association's squirt squads have enjoyed considerable success in recent tournaments, starting with the Squirt III team's championship win in the Jingle Bell Tournament at Marlboro's New England Sports Center, and continuing with the Squirt I team's qualifying for the state tournament in a District 7 Playdown Championship tournament at the Wallace Civic Center in Fitchburg over Martin Luther King Jr.
Rutigliano is a past president of Shrewsbury Youth Hockey, a former member of its board of directors and a coach.
Shrewsbury Youth Hockey Association (SYHA) is celebrating its 34th year of providing hockey for the town of Shrewsbury by hosting its annual coaches' game, from 6 to 9 p.
ART: PHOTOS CUTLINE: (1) Rhonda Engleking; (2) Michelle Panagian; (3) The Shrewsbury Youth Hockey Mites including (front row, from left) Jack Tepper, Ryan Burke, Andrew Murray, Mark O'Connor, Drew Jackson and Cameron Mullen; (middle row, from left) Tyler Burke, Kevin Freud, Thomas Abbott, Matthew Sullivan, Jack Pitney, Conall Persechino, James Abbott; and (back row, from left) coaches Tom O'Connor, Dino Persechino, Matt Freud, Steve Tepper and Andy Murray, defeated Burlington to win the Division Championship at the Jingle Bell Skate Tournament, on Jan.