Lafayette Convention & Visitors Commission, Lafourche Parish Tourist Commission, Lake Charles / Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau, Livingston Parish Convention and Visitors Bureau, Monroe-West Monroe Convention & Visitors Bureau, Natchitoches Area Convention and Visitors Bureau, New Orleans Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau, New Orleans Multicultural Tourism Network, New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation, Paragon Casino Resort, Pointe Coupee Parish Office of Tourism, River Parishes Tourist Commission, Ruston Lincoln Parish Convention and Visitors Bureau, Sabine Parish Tourist and Recreation Commission, Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau, St.
What does SBCTB stand for?
SBCTB stands for Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau (Shreveport, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Society of Body Computed Tomography
- South Baldwin Community Theatre
- South Bay Combustion Turbine
- South Bend Civic Theatre
- Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
- Sowerby Bridge Corporate Training (UK)
- Standardized Bible Content Test
- StarBase Computer Tech (Powhatan, VA)
- Stryker Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Student Behavior Consultation Team
- State Board of Community & Technical Colleges (Washington)
- State Building & Construction Trades Council (California)
- Students Building Communities Through Service (philanthropic group)
- Sensor Based Control Unit (IBM)
- Sexual Behaviors Consultation Unit
- Soft Bare Copper
- South Bay Credit Union (California)
- Southern Baptist Credit Union
- Special Baby Care Unit (various locations)
- Specialized Bicycle Components University
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau (SBCtB)--a catalyst for this growth which generated $801 million for local coffers in 2002--asserts that it takes a committed community and hospitality team to build a thriving tourism industry.
I'm looking at Stacy Brown, Executive Director of the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau, and I'm thinking about Shreveport, and I see Jill Kidder, who was the Executive Director of the Alexandria-Pineville Convention and Visitors Bureau, and I'm thinking about Alexandria.