The Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau (SBCtB)--a catalyst for this growth which generated $801 million for local coffers in 2002--asserts that it takes a committed community and hospitality team to build a thriving tourism industry.
What does SBCTB stand for?
SBCTB stands for Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau (Shreveport, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Society of Body Computed Tomography
- South Baldwin Community Theatre
- South Bay Combustion Turbine
- South Bend Civic Theatre
- Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
- Sowerby Bridge Corporate Training (UK)
- Standardized Bible Content Test
- StarBase Computer Tech (Powhatan, VA)
- Stryker Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Student Behavior Consultation Team
- State Board of Community & Technical Colleges (Washington)
- State Building & Construction Trades Council (California)
- Students Building Communities Through Service (philanthropic group)
- Sensor Based Control Unit (IBM)
- Sexual Behaviors Consultation Unit
- Soft Bare Copper
- South Bay Credit Union (California)
- Southern Baptist Credit Union
- Special Baby Care Unit (various locations)
- Specialized Bicycle Components University