Shout of the day from the gallery came from beside the third tee when a Glaswegian-sounding voice cried: ``Come on Scott
What does SOTD stand for?
SOTD stands for Shout of the Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTD
We have 5 other meanings of SOTD in our Acronym Attic
- Scripture of the Day
- Shadow Of The Day (song)
- Shadow of the Desert (gaming)
- Shadows of the Dark (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Shadows of the Dusk (gaming)
- Shaun of the Dead (movie)
- Shave of the Day
- Shoes of the Day
- Shot Of The Day
- Shout At The Devil (Motley Crue)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sitting anxiously waiting for the first shout of the day, I asked some of the more seasoned firefighters about the abuse.
It should be built up from the moment the first fan makes the first shout of the day in a totally empty stadium to a three o'clock frenzy that last 90 minutes.