This move, coupled with the use of Shortest Path Bridging, enables enterprises to essentially transform data centre networks into private clouds, giving them the flexibility to reconfigure data centre resources quickly and easily.
What does SPB stand for?
SPB stands for Shortest Path Bridging (computer networking)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPB
We have 163 other meanings of SPB in our Acronym Attic
- Sea Plane Base
- Secret Policeman's Ball
- Security Policy Board
- Selling Price Breakdown (OEM industry)
- Semi Prismatic type B (LNG storage tank)
- Senior Professional Band (General Electric)
- Shanghai Price Bureau
- Shanghai Sports Bureau
- Shifted Polynomial Basis
- Ship Protected Barrier (US Navy)
- Silicon Package Board
- Simple Payback (engineering economics)
- Single-Point Background
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Bioquímica (Portuguese Society of Biochemistry)
- Southern Pine Beetle
- SP Balasubramanyam (Indian singer)
- Spb Software House
- Special Pathogens Branch (Centers for Disease Control)
- Special Projects Branch (National Institutes of Health)
- Special Purpose Bodies (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1aq shortest path bridging design and evolution; the architects' perspective.
Avaya Vena's Virtual Services Fabric is built on enhanced IEEE Shortest Path Bridging to provide resiliency, simplicity and a consistent interconnect that transparently supports co-existing services.
1AQ Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) standard for deploying multiple active paths in a data centreswitch fabric.
1AQ Shortest Path Bridging standard for deploying multiple active paths in a data center switching fabric.