Oftentimes, many short-term disability leaves can run concurrently with family medical leaves, and so employers look to us to run the programs in the best way possible," Krzeminski says.
What does STDL stand for?
STDL stands for Short-Term Disability Leave
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STDL
We have 10 other meanings of STDL in our Acronym Attic
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Small Town Design Initiative
- Southwest Technology Development Institute (New Mexico State University; Las Cruces, NM)
- Special Technical Development Investigation
- Systolic Time Diameter Index
- Standard Input
- Standard Input Output
- Standard Input/Output Header
- Studies on the Texts of the Desert of Judah
- Satellite Tactical Data Link
- Siemens Transmission and Distribution Limited (UK)
- Stochastic Tapped-Delay Line
- Structured Test Description Language (domain-specific testing language used to auto-generate unit test code)
- Stuendlich (German: hourly)
- Submarine Tactical Data Link
- Sleep Tight Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
- Sanal Ortamda Türk Dermatoloji Müzesi (Turkish)
- Social Tenure Domain Model (UN)
- Sociedade de Turismo e Diversoes de Macau (Macau Society of Tourism and Entertainment)
- Space Technology and Disaster Management (OOSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, between 50% and 70% of employee medical leaves under FMLA's provision for employees to take time off for their own medical condition may also qualify for short-term disability leaves, according to UnumProvident Corp.
Approximately 10 percent of an employer's workforce will be on short-term disability leave over the course of a year.