Colonial Life has enhanced the benefits available on its Disability 1000 individual short-term disability insurance plan.
What does STDI stand for?
STDI stands for Short-Term Disability Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STDI
We have 5 other meanings of STDI in our Acronym Attic
- Solar Technology Demonstration Facility (Australia)
- Standard Test Data Format
- Standards and Trade Development Facility
- Space-Time Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Semantic Topological Dependency Grammar (computing)
- Staff Training and Development Group (UK)
- Southern Tasmanian Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Steroid Dehydrogenase (gene)
- Standard High Energy Physics (format)
- Science and Technology Diplomacy Initiative (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- Small Town Design Initiative
- Southwest Technology Development Institute (New Mexico State University; Las Cruces, NM)
- Special Technical Development Investigation
- Systolic Time Diameter Index
- Standard Input
- Standard Input Output
- Standard Input/Output Header
- Studies on the Texts of the Desert of Judah
- Satellite Tactical Data Link
- Short-Term Disability Leave
Samples in periodicals archive:
For short-term disability insurance, the number of plans sold over the last three years requiring 100 percent employee funding has grown in the health services and financial services sectors.
6 million is needed to provide 563 judicial branch staff attorneys and 93 senior managers with the same benefits enjoyed by 16,000 other similarly situated state employees, including 100 percent paid health, life, and short-term disability insurance, Perry said.
With regard to short-term disability insurance, 29 percent of those earning less than $15 per hour had access to this benefit, while 53 percent of those earning more than $15 per hour had access.
The AICPA Long Term Disability (LTD) Income Plan is designed to extend protection beyond short-term disability insurance.
SDI for Self-Employed Individuals Although this is reasonably widely known, many TaxTalk members didn't seem to know that it is possible for self-employed people to obtain short-term disability insurance for themselves via State Disability Insurance.