The new 2013 Mazda2 features a short wheel base, quick steering and a very responsive suspension.
What does SWB stand for?
SWB stands for Short Wheel Base
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWB
We have 81 other meanings of SWB in our Acronym Attic
- Sales Work Bench (software)
- Sandia Wind Balloon
- Scheduled Weather Broadcast
- School without Borders (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Scott Weis Band (band)
- Scottish Widows Bank (UK)
- Scranton Wilkes-Barre (Pennsylvania region)
- Sea Waybill (non-negotiable marine transport document)
- Semi-Weekly Broadcast
- Shallow Water Blackout (free diving)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the frame here is the Short Wheel Base (SWB) Jaguar XJ 3.
Only 37 of this short wheel base version were ever produced.
Detailed changes have improved both economy and emissions in leaps and bounds and moved the three-door, short wheel base Shogun to the top of its class in both areas.
The white Ford Transit had a short wheel base, low roof and a square shaped beacon at the rear of the roof.
The Tiguan, as a short wheel base SUV, is very stable off-road.
One was a red, 125cc model with a long wheel base and the other was blue, a 90cc model with a short wheel base.
The large, motor cross -style mudguard affects steering, as does the short wheel base and long travel suspension.