Through its custom USB service, STT can make any shape or design the client desires at the highest volume of quantities with extremely short turn-around times.
What does STAT stand for?
STAT stands for Short Turn-Around Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STAT
We have 92 other meanings of STAT in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Training Activity Support System (Navy-CNET)
- Submarine Towed Array Surveillance/Sonar System
- Surveillance and Target Acquisition Aircraft System
- Science and Technology Assistance Team
- Science Teachers Association of Texas
- Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (various organizations)
- Security Test and Analysis Tool
- Security Threat Avoidance Technology (Harris Corporation)
- Short Term Assessment and Treatment
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription
- Situation Triage and Assessment Team
- Slotted Tube Atom Trap
- Small Transport Aircraft Technology
- Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique
- Some Time After Tomorrow (humor)
- Sooner Than Already There :-)
- Southern Tier Alternative Therapies, Inc. (Binghamton, NY)
- Space Telescope Astrometry Team
- Stafford Aquatic Team (swim team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the newly opened production unit, R&M is now strongly positioned to deliver a high degree of customisation to the region, including cable colour, casing material and serial number printing in short turn-around times.
That airplane had arrived from New Delhi a few hours earlier so, given the short turn-around time and the lack of comprehensive maintenance available at en-route stops, I can only conclude that multiple passengers were dissatisfied as a result of that defective controller.
Furthermore, the high field test completion rate, given the short turn-around time, and the positive comments about the case study suggest that the case study was easy to fit into the schedules of busy public health practitioners and fun to undertake.
Below are observations and specific tactics that successful appraisal practices across the country have used to accomplish these objectives: * When asked to quote a fee for a job with a shorter turn-around time, quote two fees: a higher fee with the short turn-around time, and a lower fee with a typical time frame.
Some companies ask for sets they need in four weeks' time so we have a short turn-around time.
Because of the industries we work with, we are often given very short turn-around times and the new printer means we can commit to meet those deadlines.