What does STALE stand for?
STALE stands for Short Tarsus with Absence of Lower Eyelashes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of STALE in our Acronym Attic
- State-Trait Anxiety Inventory State
- Sail Training Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Science and Technology Agency (Japan)
- Short-Term Antijam
- Seed Trade Association of Kenya
- Sosiaali- ja Terveysalan Tutkimus- ja Kehittämiskeskus (Finnish: National Research and Development Centre for Welfare and Health; Helsinki)
- Screening Test of Adolescent Language
- Security Traders Association of Los Angeles, Inc.
- Stammlager (main camp; Germany WWII)
- State and Local Air Pollution Control Officials
- Stand-Alone Anterior Lumbar Fusion (orthopedic surgery)
- Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers and Robbers (computer games)
- Sit To Alleviate Lunch Leftover Substance :-)
- Stable Local Oscillator
- School Transportation Association of Massachusetts
- Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (journal)
- Science Teachers Association of Malawi
- Seat to Address Mapping
- Secours à Tous les Animaux Malheureux (French)
- Shin Taiwan Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.