DSESTS was fielded to perform off-vehicle testing of line replaceable units (LRU) and shop replaceable units (SRU) from Bradleys and Ml-series tanks.
What does SRUT stand for?
SRUT stands for Shop Replaceable Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Southeast Regional Users Group
- Sugar River United Methodist Church (Verona, WI)
- Sustainable Recreational Use of Natural Assets (Dublin Regional Authority)
- Société Royale Union Nautique de Liège (French: Royal Society of Liege Boating Union; Liege, Belgium)
- Sequenced Routing Update Protocol (computing)
- Special Recreation Use Permits (US Bureau of Land Management)
- Spontaneous Resolution Under Racemization Conditions
- Schwimmen Retten Und Sport (German: Swimming, Rescue and Sports)
- Solitary Rectal Ulcer Syndrome
- School Readiness Uniform Screening System (Florida, USA)
- Steps to Reducing Unwanted Traffic on the Internet (workshop)
- Society of Rice University Women (est. 1968)
- Saddle River Valley
- Safety Relief Valve
- Saint-Rémy Vittel (French sports club)
- San Ramon Valley
- Security and Reconnaissance Vehicles
- Semiregular Variable (astronomy)
- Sequential Response Vector
- Service Corporation (funeral company; stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, there are also spare line replaceable units (LRU) and shop replaceable units (SRU) (major components) that are not installed on engines, providing additional safety stock.
Without cards and power supplies, the BSTF will not be able to test and isolate faults in weapon system line replaceable units (LRUs) and shop replaceable units (SRUs).