Of course, if you do shoot the stuff wrapped in waxed paper out of that Commie-green tin can labeled "Bargain," you can punch the bore with hot soapy water while watching Dr.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Shoot the Stuff (polite form)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Severn Trent System
- Seville Touring Sedan (Cadillac)
- Sewage Treatment Station (various locations)
- Shared Telecommunications System
- Shared Tenant Services
- SharePoint Team Services
- Sheboygan Transit System (Sheboygan, WI)
- Ship to Ship
- Shipboard Technical Support
- Short Track Series (racing)
- Short-Term Systematic Variance
- Short-Throw Shifter (automotive)
- Shoulder to Shoulder (various locations)
- Shuttle Test Station (US NASA)
- Shuttle Transportation System
- Siemens Transportation Systems, Inc.
- Signal Transduction Society
- Significant Threshold Shift
- Silicon Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Or, you can pick a superhero theme, shoot the stuff in 3D and pump in the entire load into one film.
There was a lot of guerilla film-making at the time - no one had permits to shoot the stuff they were doing.