Gillian, Bristol A FEET become smelly if confined to shoes and socks for long spells.
What does S&S stand for?
S&S stands for Shoes and Socks
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of S&S
We have 2 other meanings of S&S in our Acronym Attic
- Spares & Repair Parts
- Stevedoring & Related Terminal Services
- Safe and Sound
- Safeguards and Security
- Savings and Slippage (USACE)
- Sayers and Scovill (funeral coach manufacturer)
- Sea & Sun
- Security and Support
- Sense and Sensibility (novel)
- Service and Systems
- Short and Sweet
- Siganto & Stacey Pty Ltd
- Signs & Symptoms
- Simon & Schuster (Publisher)
- Smith and Smith (formerly Smith and Stankos; motorcycle parts; Viola, WI)
- Sparkman and Stephens (yacht designer)
- Spicks & Specks (TV show; Australia)
- Stars & Stripes Newspaper (European or Pacific Edition)
- Start & Stop
- Status and Scheduling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, make sure you change out of your workout shoes and socks as soon as possible.
But shoes and socks absorb sweat, and keep it from evaporating.
You may even want to consider changing your running shoes and socks after an hour of running.