Pre-school children at Wren Day Nursery have been taking part in a Christmas shoebox project which will help bring festive cheer to young patients at Birmingham Children's Hospital.
What does SBP stand for?
SBP stands for Shoebox Project (Harry Potter fanfiction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SBP
We have 303 other meanings of SBP in our Acronym Attic
- Science-Based Practice (pathology)
- Scotia Bank Place (Ottawa Senators home arena)
- Screen Block and Pay (finance)
- Search Best Practices (FAST Search)
- Sensor Based Planning Lab (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Serial Block Protocol (IEEE 1394)
- Serial Bus Protocol (IEEE-1394 serial bus)
- Serotonin-Binding Protein
- Service Benefit Plan
- Shape Based Pricing (shipping)
- Short Bus Posse (gaming website)
- ShowBiz Pizza (pizza and game place)
- Simple Block-Based Prediction
- Single-Base Propellant
- Site Builder Program (websites)
- Skill-Based Pay (compensation system)
- Sleeping Bear Press (children's book publisher)
- Sliding Block Puzzle (game)
- Sluzhba Bezopasnosti Prezidenta (Russian: President's Security Service; since 1993; one of KGB successors)
- Small Bowel Perforation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Everyone who has been helping in the shoebox project -- Operation Christmas Child -- has done so because they wanted to help those who have less.
The Shoebox Project is in its sixth year and has individuals and companies throughout the metro - Atlanta area donating shoeboxes filled with toiletry items that are given to homeless women and children.