What does SWBLI stand for?
SWBLI stands for Shock Wave/ Boundary Layer Interaction (fluid dynamics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Solid Waste Burial Grounds
- Subtract-with-Borrow Generators (scientific computing)
- Sea World and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund (St. Louis, MO)
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospital (UK)
- Southwest Border Initiative (US Department of Justice)
- Software Blocking Information Architecture
- Southwest Biotechnology and Informatics Center (New Mexico State University)
- Shaw Wallace Breweries Ltd. (India)
- Shock Wave Boundary Layer
- Sydney Winter Baseball League (Sydney, Australia)
- Shock Wave Ballistic Missile (Ace Combat Games)
- Spatial Water Budget Model
- Still Water Bending Moment
- Southern Wisconsin Bluegrass Music Association, Inc.
- Secret Women's Business Network
- Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans
- Southern Westchester Board of Cooperative Educational Services (New York)
- Safer Walsall Borough Partnership (UK)
- Semantic Web Best Practices
- Service Water Booster Pump