She said she jumped from the still-running car and made her way to a nearby restaurant, where she was airlifted to a hospital by the Alberta Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society.
What does STARS stand for?
STARS stands for Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STARS
We have 216 other meanings of STARS in our Acronym Attic
- Secret Transformer Autobot Rescue Squad (transformer toys)
- Security Tracking and Authorization Request System (US DoD)
- Sensor Test and Replay System (Flight Data System Pty, Ltd, Australia)
- Sequential T-Test Analysis of Regime Shifts
- Service Technology Alliance Resources (government contract)
- Service Ticket Action Resolution System (US HUD)
- Shared Transformation Acquisition Regulation System
- Shipboard Test and Repair System
- Shipboard Tethered Aerostat Radar System
- Shipment Track And Redistribution System
- Short Track Auto Racing Stars
- Site Training Activity Records System
- Small Tethered Aerostat Relocatable Systems
- Software Technology for Adaptable & Reliable Systems
- Software Technology for Adaptable Reliable Systems
- Solar Thermal Aerostat Research Station
- SonicMQ Tracking and Registration System (SonicMQ E-Business Messaging)
- Sound Trail and Rail Society, Inc.
- South Texas Academic Rising Scholars
- South Trenton Area Residents' Society (Trenton, NJ)