As Japan's policy-based financial institution, JBIC will continue to support the export of ships built by Japanese shipbuilders in partnership with the Shipbuilders' Association of Japan by drawing on its various financial facilities and schemes for structuring projects and, performing its risk-assuming function.
What does SAJ stand for?
SAJ stands for Shipbuilders' Association of Japan (est. 1947)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAJ
We have 16 other meanings of SAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Southern African Institute of Welding
- Security Agents Institute of Western Australia, Inc.
- South Asia Indigenous Women Forum (Nepal)
- Student Association for International Water Issues
- South African Internet Exchange
- San Antonio Internet Yellow Pages (Texas)
- Scout Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Service Animation Jeunes (French: Youth Animation Services)
- Service de l'Aide à la Jeunesse (French)
- Service des Affaires Juridiques (French: Department of Legal Affairs)
- Ski Association of Japan
- Society for the Advancement of Judaism
- Soundscape Association of Japan
- Stepfamily Association of Japan (est. 2001)
- Straight-Ahead Jazz (music genre)
- Syarikat Air Johor Holdings Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- South African Jockey Academy (est. 1958)
- South Asian Journalists Association
- Southern African Journalists' Association (est. 2005; Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Saudi Arabia Japan-Cultural and Educational Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commenting on the yen's recent rise, Mototsugu Ito, chairman of the Shipbuilders' Association of Japan, said, ''It will be a great burden.
Japan may file a joint complaint with the WTO ''if requested'' by the EU, Toshio Kamei, chairman of the Shipbuilders' Association of Japan, told a press conference.
The Shipbuilders' Association of Japan will call on its South Korean counterpart to rescind its decision to release data on reception of new shipbuilding orders on an annual or biannual basis rather than on a monthly basis, the chairman of the association said Tuesday.