5 million to complete a land-based demonstration of its ship service fuel cell (SSFC) power plant and begin design work on a next-generation ship-based prototype.
What does SSFC stand for?
SSFC stands for Ship Service Fuel Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSFC
We have 18 other meanings of SSFC in our Acronym Attic
- Sisters of the Holy Family Associate (religious order)
- Society for Applied Pharmacological Sciences
- Substitute Service Families Accommodation (UK)
- Student Service Fee Advisory Board (Texas A & M University)
- State Student Financial Aid Database (Florida)
- Soothing Sounds For Baby (music collection)
- Save San Francisco Bay Association (California)
- Superstructured Fiber Bragg Grating
- Single Charcoal Stripped Fetal Bovine Serum
- Severe Storms Forecast Center
- Solid State Frequency Changer
- South Side Football Club (Chicago, IL)
- State Street Financial Center (Boston, MA)
- Student Services Finance Committee
- Surface-to-Surface Fire Control
- Southern Sierra Fisher Conservation Area (USDA Forest Service)
- South San Francisco Community Partnership (San Francisco, CA)
- Suspended-Substrate Finite-Ground-Width Co-Planar Waveguide
- School Sisters of St. Francis of Christ the King (Lemont, IL)
- Suore Scolastiche Francescane Di Cristo Re (Italian: Franciscan School Sisters of Christ the King)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6-million project awarded by the Office of Naval Research, "to obtain real-world experience with fuel cell operations and to gain a better understanding of the installation and operating characteristics of ship service fuel cell power plants.