The Taiwanese activists' ship left the waters in the morning but the coast guard also found a Taiwanese patrol vessel was headed in the contiguous zone around 8:20 p.
What does SHPL stand for?
SHPL stands for Ship Left
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SHPL
We have 24 other meanings of SHPL in our Acronym Attic
- Super Heavy Particle Gun (gaming, Missionforce: Cyberstorm)
- Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Hong Kong
- Self Help Group Promoting Institution (India)
- Smart Home Peripheral Interface (surveillance system)
- Specialized Health Products International, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Symposium on High Performance Interconnects
- Scottish Health Purchasing Information Centre
- Sherbimi Policor i Kosoves (Albanian: Kosovo Police Service)
- Shoqëria Me Përgjegjësi Të Kufizuar (Albania: limited liability corporation)
- Safety Harbor Public Library (Safety Harbor, FL)
- South Holland Public Library (Illinois)
- South Huntington Public Library (Huntington Station, NY)
- Spring Hill Public Library (Spring Hill, TN)
- Sterling Heights Public Library (Sterling Heights, MI)
- Scanning Hall Probe Microscope
- Self-Help Psychology Magazine
- Single-Hit Poisson Model
- St. Louis Society of Healthcare Planning and Marketing (est. 1981; St. Louis, MO)
- Statistical Hemodynamic Parameter Map (blood flow)
- Sub-Harmonically Pumped Mixer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ship left the port of the Libyan capital Tripoli at 9:45 pm Bulgarian time and is sailing to Malta.
The ship left Italy on June 20, and will return to the homeland on September 20.
25 Kyodo ---------- Support ship leaves Japan to join refueling mission NAGASAKI - A Maritime Self-Defense Force support ship left a base in Sasebo on Friday to join a destroyer that departed from a different port the previous day for antiterrorism refueling operations in the Indian Ocean.
The ship left the US in June and arrived in Britain last month, docking in the major slave ports of Liverpool and Bristol during the Amistad Atlantic Freedom Tour.
The ship left Madeira on Wednesday and logs indicated that James, who was travelling alone, had not gone ashore there.
The ship left Madeira in Portugal on Wednesday and logs indicated Mr Ewan, who is understood to be a childless widower, had not disembarked there.