Like all of the Crowley equipment currently working in Valdez, these state-of-the-art tugs are employed in Alyeska's Ship Escort Response Vessel System (SERVS), assisting tankers as escorts in Prince William Sound.
What does SERVS stand for?
SERVS stands for Ship Escort Response Vessel System (Alyeska Pipeline Service Company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commander, Service Force, Atlantic Fleet
- Service Force, Atlantic Fleet (US Navy)
- Service Force, Atlantic Fleet, Subordinate Command (US Navy)
- Service Notification
- Service Squadron (US Navy)
- Service-Oriented P2p Networks and Grid Systems
- State Emergency Registry of Volunteers in Pennsylvania
- Service Force, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Service Quality
- Service School Command
- Service School Command Detachment
- Service Force, Southwest Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- South Eastern Regional Waste Management Group (Australia)
- Department of Social and Economic Studies (University of Bradford)
- Physically on Board Serving Sentence of Court Martial, Not Ship's Company
- Safety and Enforcement Statistics (UK)
- Sale el Sol (Shakira album)
- Sanovo Environmental Solutions A/S (Denmark)
- Saskatchewan Environmental Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The budget for Alyeska's Ship Escort Response Vessel System (SERVS) is around $60 million annually.