The agreement is for the establishment of a ship building and ship repair facility at the Industrial Precinct of Dubai Maritime City.
What does SBSR stand for?
SBSR stands for Ship Building and Ship Repair (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBSR
We have 5 other meanings of SBSR in our Acronym Attic
- School Based Suicide Prevention (University of South Florida)
- Secretaría de Bienestar Social de La Presidencia (Spanish: Social Welfare Department of the Presidency; Guatemala)
- Sequim Bay State Park (Washington)
- Single Base Solid Propellant
- South Bay Salt Pond (restoration project)
- Space Based Solar Power
- SpongeBob SquarePants (cartoon character/ TV show)
- Step by Step Procedure (Optimum Methods and Solutions Ltd; est. 1993; Tel Aviv, Israel; route planning)
- Simulated Body Surface Potential Maps
- Small Business Small Purchase Set Aside
- SIM (System Integration Module) Break Status Register (computing)
- Simpósio Brasileiro de Sensoriamento Remoto
- Single Bead String Reactor
- Single-Beam Sample Reference
- Super Bock Super Rock (music festival)
- Synchronous Burst Static Random Access Memory (8.5-12ns access time)
- School Based Support Services (various locations)
- Science-Based Stockpile Stewardship (US nuclear weapons' maintenance & certification)
- Shanghai Bureau of State Security
- Silver Bullet Silver Shield (Chris Duane project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement was entered into with Goltens, global ship repair and maintenance specialist, for a ship building and ship repair facility at the Industrial Precinct of Dubai Maritime City.