Mr Seligman is on the Board of Trustees for Sherman Cymru, and has been a driving force during the merger between Sgript Cymru and the Sherman Theatre in the creation of the company, and with the redevelopment of the Sherman building.
What does SHB stand for?
SHB stands for Sherman Building (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHB
We have 49 other meanings of SHB in our Acronym Attic
- Savonius Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine
- Shaping the Health of Adolescents in Zimbabwe (University of California, San Francisco)
- Selena, Hippolyta, Ariadne, Zephyrus, Aurora, and Minerva (Captain Marvel comics, deities that supported Mary Marvel)
- Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, Mehen (Captain Marvel Comics, deities that supported Black Adam)
- Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, Mercury (Captain Marvel's Elders)
- Saudi Hollandi Bank
- Scott Hiram Biram (musician)
- Second Hand Band (Russia)
- Secure Host Baseline (Microsoft Windows)
- Shanghai Health Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
The space was acquired for $492,000 in November 2004 from Clinton & Sherman Building I LLC, led by Jimmy Moses and Rett Tucker.
This is a unique opportunity to see the Sherman building used as never before," says director Phillip Mackenzie.
This is a unique opportunity to see the Sherman building used as never before," explains director Phillip Mackenzie.
The plans mean that the current Sherman building will close its doors for the 18-month refurbishment in January 2010 following its 2009 Christmas production, A Christmas Carol.
The limited liability company purchased the unit for $360,800 in December 2004 from Clinton and Sherman Building I, led by Jimmy Moses and Rett Tucker.
The Sherman building was opened in 1973 as part of University College Cardiff, built through a donation from the Harry and Abe Sherman Foundation.
The current Sherman building will close its doors for the 18-month refurbishment in January next year, following Sherman's 2009 Christmas production, A Christmas Carol.