The Bank over the years has received various industry accolades and recognition, locally, regionally and internationally including the prestigious Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award in Diamond Category in 2012, becoming the first Bank ever to receive such an award.
What does SKEA stand for?
SKEA stands for Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (Emirate of Abu Dhabi)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SKEA
- Sri Krishna Devaraya University (Anantapur, India)
- Session-Key Exchange
- Silent Killers Elite (gaming clan)
- Skills, Knowledge and Experience (human resources)
- Standard K-Epsilon
- Station-Keeping Equipment (US DoD)
- Steinkohleeinheit (German: hard coal unit)
- Suomen Kansa Ensin (Finnish political party)
- Szkolne Kluby Europejskie (Polish: European School Club)
- Salem Keizer Education Association (Salem, OR)
- Sno-King Environmental Alliance (Woodinville, WA)
- SK Engineering & Construction Company Ltd
- South Kessock Environmental Company (Inverness, Scotland)
- Southern Kentucky Economic Development Corporation
- Schedule Conference
- Super Kool Enviroment Engine Bike Is Kinda Enormous (Kids Next Door show)
- Stowarzyszenia Krzewienia Edukacji Finansowej (Polish: Financial Education Association Krzewienia; Krzewienia, Poland)
- Suara Kampus Edisi Iskandariah (Malaysian publication)
- Skills for Economic Inclusion Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADIB's latest awards follow a number of other awards that the bank has recently picked up including "Best Islamic Bank Globally" presented by Islamic Finance News, Gold Category in Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award and Best Bank in Customer Service for the 2nd consecutive year.
The Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (Adnec) has won the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award, Gold Category in customer services.
JR Gangaramani, president and executive chairman of Al Fara'a Group said, "The Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award is a testimony to our unwavering commitment to excellence.
Its credentials include accreditation from Joint Commission International (JCI), affiliation with the Children's Hospital Boston as well as being awarded the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award consecutively over 2002 -- 2007, and the Sheikh Khalifa Gold Excellence Award in 2009.
Last year, it became the first car rental company to receive the prestigious Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award in the customer service category.
Customer has always been the centre of every activity that UAE Exchange has undertaken and this focus has helped the organisation win many awards including the Banker Middle East Product Award, Dubai Quality Award, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award, Dubai Human Development Appreciation Programme, Best Partner by Emirates National Development Programme, UAE Emiratisation Award, Deutsche Bank STP Excellence Award, Customer Service Week Star Award for 2010, 2011 and 2012, ISO 9001 and 14001 certification, while being voted Superbrand from 2009 to 2012, consecutively.