What does SRCHT stand for?
SRCHT stands for Sheep Red Cells Hemolysis Test (disseminated sclerosis testing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Submarine Rescue Chamber Flyaway System (US Navy)
- Safety Research & Consultancy Group
- Siberian Regional Center for Geneinformatics
- Synchrotron Radiation Computing Group (various locations)
- State Registered Chiropodist
- Sandhills Reined Cow Horse Association (Broken Bow, NE)
- Southwest Reined Cow Horse Association
- South Riverdale Community Health Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Snake River Correctional Institution (Salem, OR)
- Status, Request Command Inhibited
- Stentor Resource Centre Inc.
- Strong Rural Community Initiative (Wisconsin Office of Rural Health)
- Slovak Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (Slovakia)
- Security Requirements Check List (Treasury Board of Canada)
- Seismic Reservoir Characterization Laboratory (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Signet Ring Cell Lymphoma (oncology)
- Specific Residual Cleaning Level
- Stericycle, Inc. (stock symbol)