Sheep red blood cells (SRBC) was collected from local slaughterhouse in Alsever's solution.
What does SRBC stand for?
SRBC stands for Sheep Red Blood Cells
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRBC
We have 51 other meanings of SRBC in our Acronym Attic
- South Riding Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Stab Resistant Body Armour (police equiment; New Zealand)
- Sulphur River Basin Authority (est. 1985; Wake Village, TX)
- Swiss-Russian Business Association
- Stichting Registratie Beroepsbeoefenaren Alternatieve Genees (Dutch: Registration Professionals Foundation and Cure Alternative Treatments)
- Schwule Retter Berlin-Brandenburg (German: Gay Rescuers Berlin-Brandenburg)
- Screw-Retained Bars and Bridges (dentistry)
- South Range Breccia Belt (physics)
- Series-Resonant Buck-Boost Inverter
- Sensitized Red Blood Cell (biology)
- Smoke Rise Baptist Church (Stone Mountain, GA)
- South Ribble Borough Council (UK)
- South Run Baptist Church (Springfield, VA)
- Spokane Regional Business Center
- Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak and Cohen (law firm; Boston, MA)
- Susquehanna River Basin Commission
- Satellite Radiation Budget Climatology Project
- Small Round Blue Cell Sarcomas
- Small Round Blue-Cell Tumor
- Samsung R&D Institute Bangladesh (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers then injected 175 young owls with sheep red blood cells, a harmless substance that kicks up an immune response.
Summary The influence of the oral administration of a herbal immunomodulator, consisting of an aqueousethanolic extract of the mixed herbal drugs Thujae summitates, Baptisiae tinctoriae radix, Echinaceae purpureae radix and Echinaceae pallidae radix, on cytokine induction and antibody response against sheep red blood cells was investigated in mice.