Sven Goran Eriksson's former club drew 0-0 away to First Division opponents Orebro on a synthetic pitch where Christensen made the shave of the day by taking a little bit off the target area.
What does SOTD stand for?
SOTD stands for Shave of the Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTD
We have 5 other meanings of SOTD in our Acronym Attic
- School of Technology and Design (various universities)
- School of Theatre and Dance (various locations)
- Scores on the Doors (UK public register of food hygiene ratings)
- Screen of the Day
- Scripture of the Day
- Shadow Of The Day (song)
- Shadow of the Desert (gaming)
- Shadows of the Dark (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Shadows of the Dusk (gaming)
- Shaun of the Dead (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year's extravaganza starts at 8am with Richard Keys, who has barely had time to have his first shave of the day, setting the scene and continues with the magnificent Soccer AM.
The single, platinum-coated foil allows for a fast, comfortable second shave of the day.