Summary: SHARJAH - Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) and Sharjah Economic Development Department (SEDD) held a meeting in the latter's Sharjah-based headquarter.
What does SEDD stand for?
SEDD stands for Sharjah Economic Development Department (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEDD
We have 9 other meanings of SEDD in our Acronym Attic
- Students of English at Drummondville College
- Securing Enterprise Data Center Architectures (Cisco Systems)
- Strategic Evaluation Data Collection Analysis and Reporting
- Saudi Economic and Development Company
- Schuylkill Economic Development Corporation (Pottsville, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Southern Engineering and Development Company (Chevrolet)
- Strategic Economic Development Corporation (Salem, Oregon)
- Secure Electronic Document Delivery (e-mail)
- Securing Execution of Document by Deception (criminal code)
- Sensors and Electron Devices Directorate (US Army Research Laboratory)
- Sign-Entropy-Derivative Detection
- Slate Estimated Date of Departure
- Staged Electronic Data Deliverable (electronic data reporting format)
- Superfund Electronic Data Deliverable (XML Web-Based Application for the US EPA)
- Supplemental Expansion, Deaeration & Drawdown Tank
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System
- Secretaría de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Economic Development Department; various locations)
- Social Equity and Diversity Education (McGill University; Canada)
- Software Engineering and Data Engineering
- Somatically Effective Dose Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sharjah Economic Development department, in cooperation with Sharjah Municipality, ordered the centre to close down for one month after it was found to have been disposing of its medical waste into aluminium containers that are used for general waste.
Helped along by Sharjah department and IP lawyers Under the patronage of Sharjah Economic Development Department (SEDD), leading manufacturer of premium sanitary fittings Grohe, joined forces with Saba & Co.
During a presentation of a report on foreign trade activities last year, Sharjah Economic Development Department general manager Ali bin Salem Al Mahmoud said Sharjah's foreign trade jumped to Dh60.
Strategic partners of the Sharjah Economic Development Department were honored during a celebration, which was attended by H.
ae UAE: The Sharjah Economic Development Department has received a number of complaints reporting violations of the price guidelines for cooking gas cylinders recently issued in the emirate.
The Crown Prince also opened the First Sharjah Industrial International Conference accompanying the exhibition, and toured several stands at the show including SCCI, the UAE Ministry of External Trade, Sharjah Economic Development Department, Hamriyah Free Zone Authority and Sharjah Businesswomen.
The spokesperson of Sharjah Economic Development Department (SEDD) told Gulf News yesterday that the decision to shut down all Enoc and Eppco petrol stations in the emirate of Sharjah was taken last June by the Executive Council, which is chaired by Shaikh Abdullah Bin Salem Al Qasimi, Deputy Ruler of Sharjah.