HR's Shared Services unit came up with themes, such as Baker's Day, which focused on donating flour, sugar, salt and baking mixes, and Blue Jean Day, which allowed jeans to be worn if the wearer brought food to donate.
What does SSU stand for?
SSU stands for Shared Services Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSU
We have 111 other meanings of SSU in our Acronym Attic
- Salem State University (Massachusetts)
- Salisbury State University
- Satellite Student Union (California)
- Savannah State University (Savannah, Georgia)
- Saybolt Seconds, Universal (viscosity)
- Secondary Sampling Unit
- Security Service of Ukraine
- Sequential Shunt Unit
- Services & Support Unit
- Session Support Utility
- Shawnee State University (Ohio)
- Shift Start-Up (various organizations)
- Ship Support Unit (US Navy)
- Sight Survey Unit (target/sighting, military helicopter)
- Single Subscriber Unit
- Small Subunit
- Société Suisse d'Urologie (French: Swiss Society of Urology; Switzerland; est. 1994)
- Software Size Unit
- Sonoma State University
- Soongsil University (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Importantly all of the accounting and financial processes have been transferred to the HSE Shared Services unit and are no longer operating separately within EA.
So you have to increase your skills in other areas"; and (4) efficient management, with a restructured SABIC consisting of one shared services unit and six strategic business units (SBUs): basic chemicals, intermediaries, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyester, polyolefins, fertilisers and metals, and global businesses including DSM - called SABIC EuroPetrochemicals (SEP).
Speaking at a business process outsourcing conference in New Orleans, the head of McDonalds' shared services unit, Jerry Calabrese, said it had turned down IBM to outsource its finance and accounting functions, and it had regretted employing them to benchmark its processes.