Shared national credit loans outstanding increased, however, by 11.
What does SNC stand for?
SNC stands for Shared National Credit (US bank examiners)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNC
We have 189 other meanings of SNC in our Acronym Attic
- Schedule Notification Center
- School Nurse Certificate
- School of Natural Cookery (Boulder, Colorado)
- Scottish National Certificate (Scotland, UK)
- Second National Communication (environment)
- Secure Network Chat (text chat solution)
- Secure Network Communication
- Semaine Nationale de La Culture (French: National Week of Culture; Burkina Faso)
- Serious Non-Compliance (Australia)
- Services Nationaux du Contentieux
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shared National Credits (SNCs) Review for 2010 covers large loans and formal loan commitments that are shared by three or more supervised institutions.
The quality of syndicated bank credits showed continued improvement this year, according to the Shared National Credit (SNC) review released on September 15, 2005, by federal bank and thrift institution regulators.
The figures were released by Shared National Credit Programme (SNC) 2009 Review, an annual inter-agency report.
The federal banking and thrift institution regulatory agencies agreed on February 11, 2005, to extend the comment period for forty-five days on the proposed changes to the data collection process that supports the Shared National Credit review of large syndicated loans.