InfiniteStorage NAS is a high-performance NAS hardware platform designed to meet the needs of shared data environments with a feature set covering virtualisation, data management and data protection.
What does SHADE stand for?
SHADE stands for Shared Data Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SHADE
We have 4 other meanings of SHADE in our Acronym Attic
- Safety and Health Awareness Day (UK)
- Sharpe Army Depot
- Shipboard Hazard and Defense (1960's US DoD shipboard test program for chemical and biological warfare agents; aka Project 112)
- Software Hardware Allocation Database
- State Health Access Data Assistance Center (University of Minnesota)
- Somerset Hills Adult Day Center (New Jersey)
- Sheriffs Advisory Council
- Sexual Health and Disability Education (various locations)
- Sexual Health Awareness and Disease Education (Boynton Health Service; University of Minnesota)
- Shared Data Engineering (COE DII)
- Sojourner Help, Advocacy, Development Education (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Southwest Horticulture Annual Day of Education
- Superhuman Advanced Defense Executive (DC Comics)
- Safe Haven for Donkeys in the Holy Land
- Sexual Harassment/Anti-Discrimination Office (McMaster University; California)
- Supreme Headquarters Alien Defence Organisation (British Sci-Fi series)
- Save Habitat and Diversity of Wetlands (Renton, Washington)
- Secondary Heuristic Analysis for Defensive Online Warfare (intrusion detection system)
- Shelter Home and Discipling of Women (Taylorville, IL)
- Special Housing Assistance and Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The examples described in this article can be moved to a shared data configuration relatively easily (without application rewrites), and derive significant benefits from operating in a shared data environment.
He said: 'A key factor in the successful implementation of NPI is creating a shared data environment where all parties involved in the development of a new product have instant, simultaneous access to the latest information.
A transparent solution allows an application to run in a shared data environment without modification.