China's State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) and Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research and Design Institute are working on an AP1000-inspired reactor, only a more powerful CAP-1400 (1,400 MW) which is set for construction in 2013.
What does SNERDI stand for?
SNERDI stands for Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research and Design Institute (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Syndicat National des Ecoles Publiques (French: National Union of Public Schools)
- Selective Neuronal Potassium Channel Opener
- Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company
- Syndicat National des Extrudeurs de Profilés Plastiques (French: National Union of Extruders of Plastic Profile)
- Semantic Network Processing System
- Space Nuclear Electric Propulsion Test
- Société Normande d'Etudes et de Réalisations (French: Norman Company of Studies and Accomplishments)
- Société Nouvelle d'Electro Radio (French: Society of New Electro Radio)
- Société Nouvelle des Etablissements Rousseau (French: New Company of Rousseau Establishments)
- Société Novatrice d'Etudes et de Réalisations (French: Society for Innovative Research and Achievements)
- Sinus Node Effective Refractory Period
- Syndicat National des Entreprises Régionales de Restauration Sociale (French: National Union of Regional Enterprises of Social Catering)
- Sexually Nerdishly Expressive Recidivistic Troll
- Snot Nosed Egotistical Rude Teenager
- Snot Nosed Egotistical Rude Twit
- Snot-Nosed Eros Ridden Teenager
- Special Needs Evaluation Review Team (youth services; US DoD)
- Scalable Nonlinear Equation Solvers
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Suprascapular Nerve Entrapment Syndrome