Avexa Limited (ASX:AVX) said it has entered into a license agreement with the Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (SIOC) to develop one of Avexa's HIV integrase inhibitor series.
What does SIOC stand for?
SIOC stands for Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIOC
We have 19 other meanings of SIOC in our Acronym Attic
- Systems Integration Office
- Silicon Dioxide
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Archives (La Jolla, CA)
- Southeast Iowa Officials Association (sports)
- Status Indication Out of Alignment
- Stop Islamization of America
- Source Identification Ordering Authorization
- Silicon Optical Bench
- Semantically Interlinked Online Community
- Serial Input/Output Controller
- Ship in Original Carton (packaging)
- Strategic Information and Operations Center
- Strategic Intelligence Officers Course
- Subaru Impreza Owners Club
- Shipboard Intelligence Officer's Collection Guide
- Socket IO Config Interface
- Scheme in One Day (Interpreter, scripting language for GIMP)
- Southern Indian Ocean Deepwater Fishers' Association
- Semiconductor and Integrated Opto-Electronics Conference (UK)
- Space and Information Operations Element (USSPACECOM)