What does SIOFM stand for?
SIOFM stands for Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (Shanghai)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Semiconductor and Integrated Opto-Electronics Conference (UK)
- Space and Information Operations Element (USSPACECOM)
- Stop Islamisation of Europe
- Shanghai International Optics Fair (China)
- Societa Italiana Ossidi Ferro (Italian: Italian Iron Oxides Company)
- State Industries of the Future (US Department of Energy)
- Static Initialization Order Fiasco (C++ programming design problem)
- Sydney International Orchid Fair (Australia)
- Sindicato Independente dos Operacionais Ferroviários e Afins (Portuguese: Independent Union Of Operating and Related Rail)
- Southern Indian Ocean Fisheries Arrangement
- International Society of Geriatric Oncology (Switzerland)
- Sendmail Installation and Operation Guide
- Server Input/Output Hub
- Steroid-Induced Ocular Hypertension (opthamology)
- Supervision, Inspection & Overhead
- Società Italiana di Odontoiatria Infantile (Italian: Italian Society of Pediatric Dentistry)
- Società Italiana per l'Organizzazione Internazionale (Italian)
- Students Islamic Organisation of India (est. 1982)
- Sun Insurance Office, Ltd.
- Sea Ice-Ocean Modeling