The drop in prices of the commodity was also accompanied by a decline on Wednesday in Shanghai steel futures for the second consecutive day as the most active rebar contract for May delivery on the Shanghai Futures Exchange closed at $630 a tonne or 1.
What does SHFE stand for?
SHFE stands for Shanghai Futures Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHFE
We have 1 other meaning of SHFE in our Acronym Attic
- State Housing Finance Commission (Washington)
- Syrian Hamster Fetal Cells (biology)
- Scottish Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association Ltd. (UK)
- Shift Direction
- Sleepy Hollow Fire Department (New York)
- Split Hand/Foot Deformity
- St. Helena Fire Department (California)
- Strategically Hardened Facility Defeat (US DoD)
- Split Hand and Foot Disease
- State Housing Finance and Development Authority (South Carolina)
- Small Heavy Fuel Engine
- Silent Hill Fever Forum (website)
- Southern Home Furnishings Family (Georgia)
- Short-Hop, Fast-Fall, L (Cancel) (Super Smash Bros. Melee game)
- Short-Hop, Fast-Fall, L-Cancel (Super Smash Brothers Melee game mnemonic)
- Society for History in the Federal Government (est. 1979)
- Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School (UK)
- Sacramento Habitat for Humanity
- Sandtown Habitat for Humanity (Baltimore, MD)
- Southwark Habitat for Humanity (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 an ounce) on the Shanghai Gold Exchange, while metal for June delivery on the Shanghai Futures Exchange rose 0.
Most of the world's copper contracts are traded on the London Metal Exchange, although the Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) is also a major bourse for Chinese market participants.
The Shanghai Futures Exchange and the Tokyo Commodity Exchange will also support the conference as special sponsors.
The most active November copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange rose 0.
The most active rebar contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange slumped more than 2 percent to a seven-month low today.
The Shanghai Futures Exchange launched silver futures trading earlier in the day, which attracted massive interest from investors, although price performance was short of expectations.