The United States also imposed sanctions pursuant to an executive order on Li Fangwei, also known as Karl Lee, Dalian Sunny Industry and the Iranian entities Shahid Bakeri Industrial Group, Shahid Sattari Ground Equipment Industries and the Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics, because these entities contributed materially, or posed a risk of contributing materially, to the proliferation of WMD or their means of delivery, including missiles capable of delivering such weapons, the announcement said.
What does SBIG stand for?
SBIG stands for Shahid Bakeri Industrial Group (Iran)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBIG
We have 4 other meanings of SBIG in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Investment Fund (various organizations)
- South Bound Interface
- Soy-Based Infant Formula (lactose intolerance)
- Suction Blister Interstitial Fluid
- Superintendencia de Bancos e Instituciones Financieras (Spanish: Superintendency of Banks and Financial Institutions; Chile)
- Swiss Bond Index Foreign (mutual fund)
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival
- Salomon Broad Investment Grade Index
- Santa Barbara Instrument Group (California)
- Shaheen Business and Investment Group
- Shell Beach Improvement Group (Shell Beach, CA)
- Social Behavior Interest Group (Ohio)
- Subject Based Information Gateway(s)
- Santosa Bandung International Hospital (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management (West Bengal, India)
- Schrader-Bridgeport International, Inc.
- Shingon Buddhist International Institute (Fresno, CA)
- Simple Business Invoicing and Inventory
- Small Business Incubator Initiative (Australia)
- State Bank Institute of Information and Communication Management (est. 1987; State Bank of India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Iranian companies sanctioned are Shahid Bakeri Industrial Group and Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group.