Summary: Madame Tussauds New York is celebrating and honouring Hindi film and culture with the unveiling of a new Bollywood exhibit featuring wax figurines of five of Indian cinemas biggest stars including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor.
What does SRK stand for?
SRK stands for Shah Rukh Khan (Indian actor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SRK
We have 46 other meanings of SRK in our Acronym Attic
- Spontaneously Occurring Rhythmic Jaw Movements
- Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra (Washington)
- Southern Region Joint Operational Intelligence Cell
- Southern Region Joint Operations Intelligence Center
- Stichting Registratie Jeugd Voorzieningen (Dutch: Youth Facility Registration Foundation)
- S-Locus Receptor Kinase
- SACCS Replacement Keyboard
- Sanders, Retzlaff, Kraff Formula (used in ophthalmology)
- Schweizerisches Rotes Kreuz (German: Swiss Red Cross)
- Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan (Malay: Primary School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan generally known to be generous to friends has gone a step further this time.
The war of words started after Shah Rukh Khan wrote a first-person account of what it means to be a Muslim post the 9/11 world.
AFTER tasting success in cricket, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has now turned his attention to soccer and is in talks with I-League champions Dempo to pick up stakes in the Goa-based sports club.
Summary: Dubai -- Just like his character Don, when 'Badshah' Shah Rukh Khan enters a room he makes his presence felt.
For most actors who start off in the romantic genre, Shah Rukh Khan is the benchmark.
Dubai Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan may not see eye to eye on anything, but there's one thing these Bollywood biggies seem to completely agree on u there's no better place than Dubai to host a party.