What does SHASTA stand for?
SHASTA stands for Shady Historic and Scenic Trails Association, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Scottish Health Advisory Service (est. 1970; now National Health Service Quality Improvement Scotland)
- Shomrei Torah Sephardim-Sephardi Torah Guardians (Israeli political party)
- Subjective High Assessment Scale (alcohol intoxication)
- Supplement to HIV/AIDS Surveillance
- SVM (Service Module) Harness Subsystem
- Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan (est. 1962)
- School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Self-Help Agency Satisfaction Scale (psychology)
- South Haven Area Senior Services (South Haven, MI)
- Southern H-Alpha Sky Survey Atlas
- Society of Health Advisers in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Serial Hierarchical Automatic Sequential Terminating Relation Adopter (supercomputer)
- Sinusoidal Harmonic Acceleration Test
- Singapore Hotel and Tourism Education Centre
- Sharing Help Awareness United Network (now defunct)
- Speech-Language-Hearing Association of Virginia (Richmond, VA)
- Southern Hair Attacks Virtually Everyone (Kids Next Door show)
- Scotland Health at Work (UK; national award program)
- Sexual Health Awareness Week (February 14-21 annually; Australia)
- Sheltered Housing and Workshops (project; UK)