It was with this in mind that the choir made the short trip from their hotel in the shadows of the Empire State Building to nearby Park Avenue.
What does SOTE stand for?
SOTE stands for Shadows of the Empire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTE
We have 4 other meanings of SOTE in our Acronym Attic
- Supplier on Time Delivery
- Sword of the Divine (gaming)
- Sword of the Dragon (gaming guild)
- System of the Down (band)
- Source Test Data
- Self-Organizing Time Division Multiple Access
- Secrets of the Depths Roleplay (gaming)
- Spirit of the Deep Waters (metal band)
- Salt of the Earth
- School of Teacher Education
- Sistema de Oleoducto Trans-Ecuadoriano (pipeline)
- Standard Oxygen Transfer Efficiency
- Shetland Oil Terminal Environmental Advisory Group (UK)
- Scum of the Earth Church (website)
- Son of the Electric Ghost (band)
- Societe Tunisienne d'Explosifs et Munitions (Tunisia)
- Sex Offender Treatment and Evaluation Project (California Department of Mental Health; Sacramento, CA)
- Software Operational Test & Evaluation Plan
- Global and National Soils and Terrain Digital Database
- Société Orthopédique de l'Est
Samples in periodicals archive:
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, by Steve Perry read by Anthony Heald.
We have 10 superb titles for you to choose from: About A Boy, by Nick Hornby read by Alan Cumming; Chicken Run, by Dream Works read by Imelda Staunton; Death on the Nile, by Agatha Christie read by the cast; Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie read by the cast; Excerpts From The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, by JRR Tolkien read by the author; A Memoir of Iris Murdoch, by John Bayley read by Derek Jacobi; Star Wars - Children of the Jedi, by Barbara Hambly read by Anthony Heald; Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire, by Steve Perry read by Anthony Heald; Star Wars - Darksaber, by Kevin J.
Titles available will include the highly-acclaimed SuperMario 64; Pilot Wings 64; WaveRace 64 and Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire.
LucasArts/Virgin Shadows of the Empire If you've used the Force well, you'll have a 3Dfx graphics card in your PC.