The SIBA acts as the central agency for the registration for IBCs and trusts and regulates activities of the Seychelles International Trade Zone.
What does SITZ stand for?
SITZ stands for Seychelles International Trade Zone (Seychelles)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- System Integration Test Vehicle
- School in the Woods (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Seen in the Wild
- Semester in the West (Whitman College)
- Sisters in the Wind (motorcycling group)
- State Income Tax Withholding
- Stats in the Wild (sports statistics)
- Sorry If That Was Unclear (net slang)
- Society of Interpreters and Translators of Yukon (Canada)
- See, I Told You So
- Salem International University
- Sapporo International University (Japan)
- Scheduling Information Unsolicited (health care)
- Schiller International University
- School Improvement Unit (various locations)
- Seafarers International Union
- Secondary Index Utility
- Sector Intelligence Unit (US Border Patrol)
- Sensitive Investigative Unit
- Senter for internasjonalisering av høyere utdanning (Centre for International University Cooperation; Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, any foreign firms that operate within the Seychelles International Trade Zone will be able to avoid any restrictions.