Thematic papers presented at the "Beyond ICPD and MDGs: NGOs strategising for sexual and reproductive health and rights in Asia-Pacific Region" and "Opportunities for NGOs at National, Regional and International Levels in the Asia-Pacific Region in the Lead-up to 2014: NGO-UNFPA Dialogue for Strategic Engagement.
What does SRHR stand for?
SRHR stands for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRHR
We have 3 other meanings of SRHR in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Red Hat Meetup Group
- Saigon Radio Hai Ngoai (Vietnam)
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Network (est. 1971; Massachusetts)
- Single Right-Handed Neutrino Dominance
- Single Regional Housing Pot (UK)
- Space Radiation Health Program
- State Rural Health Plan (Virginia)
- Seminary Ridge Historic Preservation Foundation (Gettysburg, PA)
- Sub Regional Headquarters (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Science and Reason in Hampton Roads
- Slow Reversal-Hold-Relax (therapy)
- Southwest Rural Health Research Center (College Station, TX)
- Special Representative on Human Rights Defenders
- Saint Raphael Healthcare System (New Haven, CT)
- San Rafael High School (San Rafael, CA)
- Santa Rosa High School (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Sarah Redfern High School (Minto, New South Wales, Australia)
- Scenic Railway Hometown Station (amusement park ride)
- Self-Reported Health Status
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access to sexual and reproductive health and rights information and services is essential to addressing these issues.
Dear President Obama, The undersigned organizations working to promote women's sexual and reproductive health and rights write to express deep gratitude for your repeal of the Global Gag Rule.
Right to freedom of assembly and political, participation -- this includes the right of all persons to seek to influence communities and governments to prioritize sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Thematic papers presented at the regional meetings Beyond ICPD and MDGs: NGOs Strategising for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in Asia-Pacific Region and Opportunities for NGOs at National, Regional and International Levels in the Asia-Pacific Region in the Lead-up to 2014: NGO-UNFPA Dialogue for Strategic Engagement.