Thematic papers presented at the "Beyond ICPD and MDGs: NGOs strategising for sexual and reproductive health and rights in Asia-Pacific Region" and "Opportunities for NGOs at National, Regional and International Levels in the Asia-Pacific Region in the Lead-up to 2014: NGO-UNFPA Dialogue for Strategic Engagement.
What does SRH stand for?
SRH stands for Sexual and Reproductive Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRH
We have 67 other meanings of SRH in our Acronym Attic
- Speleological Research Group of Western Australia
- Stichting Regionale Geschiedbeoefening Zeeland (Dutch: Zealand Regional History Foundation)
- Saints Reeking Havoc (gaming)
- Santa Rita High School (Tucson, AZ)
- Secret Raccoon Handshake
- Self Regional Healthcare (South Carolina)
- Self-Reported Health (public health)
- Sequential Rough Handling
- Service des Ressources Humaines
- Shockley-Read-Hall (recombination/statistics)
- Siem Reap Airways, Cambodia (ICAO code)
- Singing River Hospital (Pascagoula, MS)
- Sir Rowland Hill Ltd. (Germany)
- Slow Reversal-Hold (PNF technique)
- Small Rural Hospital (classification)
- So-Cal Ruthless Hardcore
- Societe de Refinancement Hypothecaire (French: Mortgage Refinance Company; Algeria)
- Société des Régates du Havre (French: Regatta Society Havre; Havre, France)
- Société Royale d'Harmonie
Samples in periodicals archive:
The courses were taught as part of a three-year regional project, "Children and Adolescents Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights.
There are also limited levels of joint planning, budgeting and implementation, limited skills of health care providers as well as a low level of integration of HIV and sexual and reproductive health services nationwide," said project consultant, Dr Ebong Akpabio.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: There are no unified sexual and reproductive health and HIV services in Lebanese clinics, a new study has found.
Leaders of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) from more than 130 countries have come together in Berlin to demand that the international community reinforce and strengthen their commitment to the vision of the ICPD PoA, and in particular, sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Dear President Obama, The undersigned organizations working to promote women's sexual and reproductive health and rights write to express deep gratitude for your repeal of the Global Gag Rule.
Despite ongoing comprehensive transformations in health care sector, needs of young people in information and services in sexual and reproductive health care have not been met in full yet, seminar organizers said.
Sexual and Reproductive Health Definitions of sexual health and reproductive health overlap.