Johnson, who testified that he and the woman had consensual sex as they watched a movie at her house, faces a charge of sexual intercourse without consent, which carries a maximum sentence of 100 years to life in prison, according to the Missoulian newspaper.
What does SIWC stand for?
SIWC stands for Sexual Intercourse without Consent (Montana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIWC
We have 1 other meaning of SIWC in our Acronym Attic
- Software Inspections Workshop (STSC)
- Stoßfänger in Wagenfarbe (German auto company)
- Strategic Intelligence Wing
- Strong Independent Woman
- Substrate Integrated Waveguide
- System Information for Windows (system properties and settings display)
- South Island Woodlot Association (Canada)
- Seal It with a Kiss
- Sanibel Island Writers Conference
- Seaborne Information Warfare Course
- Shanghai International Wine Challenge (wine competition; Shanghai International Wine and Spirits Fair; Shanghai, China)
- Soroptimist International of Washoe County (Reno, NV)
- Sydney International Wine Competition
- Space, Information Warfare, Command and Control
- Shipwide Interior Wireless Communication System
- Ships Information Warfare Cryptologic Systems Operational Requirements Document
- Sinusoidal Incident-Wave Extraction
- Southern Indiana Wind Ensemble (est. 2007)
- Southwest Indiana Walk to Emmaus
- Stichting Industrieel en Wetenschappelijk Erfgoed (Dutch: Industrial and Scientific Heritage Foundation; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 24-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was yesterday convicted of unlawful sexual intercourse without consent and oral rape.
Police later located a man in the grounds of Duntroon with the help of military police and charged him with two counts of sexual intercourse without consent.
The jury found Hamal guilty of sexual intercourse without consent on July 29.
Byline: The Register-Guard University of Montana quarterback Jordan Johnson, a former football standout at Sheldon High School, was charged late Tuesday afternoon with sexual intercourse without consent, the Missoulian newspaper reported on its website.
Spencer, who claimed he had no recollection of the event, was accused of gross indecency and sexual intercourse without consent.