29)--and monitor its progress--to clarify how the agency will support its hospitals and staff in fulfilling the policy, in particular, that the hospitals or staff: (1) obtain training and certification in providing forensic medical exams; (2) obtain equipment like cameras needed to collect evidence; (3) provide medical forensic exams on site or at a referral facility within 2 hours of a patient's arrival; and (4) collaborate with law enforcement agencies, prosecution, and other stakeholders identified in the policy with the objective of creating sexual assault response teams and obtaining regular feedback from such stakeholders on evidence collection and preservation.
What does SART stand for?
SART stands for Sexual Assault Response Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SART
We have 55 other meanings of SART in our Acronym Attic
- South African Rugby Supporters Union
- Search and Rescue Supervisor (course)
- Santa Ana River Trail (California)
- Search And Recovery Team
- Search and Rescue Radar Transponder
- Search and Rescue Team
- Search and Rescue Transponder
- Security Alert Response Team
- Serial Acquisition Reflecting Telescope
- Servei d’Assaigs i Recerca Tecnològica
- Sickness Absence Recording Tool (Institute of Occupational Medicine; UK)
- Site Assessment and Remediation Technology
- Situation Assessment and Recovery Team
- Small Arms Remote Target(s)
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
- State Agriculture Response Team
- State Animal Response Teams
- Stimuli Analog Refresh Table
- Strategic Aircraft Reconstitution Team
- Structured Analysis for Real-Time Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, facilities using sexual assault response teams (SARTs) should have mechanisms in place to ensure that offenders are able to access outside victim advocates as well as facility mental health personnel.
Sexual Assault Response Team, Training Conference, May 21-23, New Orleans.
THE SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE TEAM MODEL Most law enforcement agencies throughout the United States rely on a variation of the sexual assault response team model.
Sexual Assault Response Teams Additionally, the PREA coordinator worked with the pilot sites to create and train institution sexual assault response teams (SARTs).