These can be found at the following links: Sexual Abuse leaflet www.
What does SXAB stand for?
SXAB stands for Sexual Abuse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Symphony X (band)
- System Extension
- Xaverian Missionary Fathers (religious order)
- Fiber - Short Wavelength Physical Medium Dependent (IEEE 802.3)
- Search and Altitude Determining Radar with Constant Sweep (US Navy)
- Sony Xperia 10 Plus (smartphone model)
- Sperry/Univac Unix for Unisys 1100/2200 Hardware/Software
- Saint Xavier Academy (Rhode Island)
- Single Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (bone density measure of wrist or heel)
- Sioux Army Depot
- Soft X-Ray Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- Simple XML Application Server
- Scenix (PIC clone; basic language source file)
- Strasbourg, France - Entzheim (Airport Code)
- Super Extended Bus (computing)
- SVG’s (Scalable Vector Graphics’) XML (Extensible Markup Language) Binding Language
- Shipborne Expendable Bathythermograph
- Silicon Xtal Corporation (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) The study revealed that female Medicaid enrollees aged 10-15 who sought pregnancy care, abortions or contraceptives had more than double the odds of other Medicaid enrollees in the same age-group of being victims of sexual abuse by a caregiver during the five-year study period.
Another child is a 9-year-old girl who survived two years of sexual abuse experiences and acted out her pain through violence and behavioral abnormality such as purposely soiling her pants during therapy.
Duncan, Healing from the Trauma of Childhood Sexual Abuse The Journey for Women.