The laboratory test method, known fully as The Standard Practice for Rapid Evaluation of Coatings and Linings by Severe Wastewater Analysis Test (S.
What does SWAT stand for?
SWAT stands for Severe Wastewater Analysis Test (coating performance evaluation; Tnemec)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWAT
We have 120 other meanings of SWAT in our Acronym Attic
- Scientific Wild Ass Guess
- Scout Water Activity Team
- Seattle Washington Autoduel Team
- Secure Wire Access Terminal
- Seeds, Weeds, And Trash
- Seeking Wisdom and Truth (Christianity)
- Sell What's Available Today
- Servants with A Testimony
- Server, Workstation And Technology Group
- Service Weapons Acceptability Test
- Sex Workers' Alliance of Toronto
- Sexy without Actually Trying (clothing line; Swathearts)
- Ship What's Available Today
- Short Wavelength Adaptive Technology
- Sick Wild and Twisted (band)
- Sisters With A Throttle (motorcycle club)
- Skilled With Advanced Tools (software development)
- Skilled Workers with Advanced Tools
- Soccer with Attitude
- Softball with an Attitude (softball team; Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Perma-Shield materials performed superbly in the Tnemec Severe Wastewater Analysis Test, a laboratory testing program simulating the effects of elevated hydrogen sulfide gas and sulfuric acid on coating systems used in severe wastewater environments.