Severe intimate partner violence over the woman's lifetime ranged from 5.
What does SIPV stand for?
SIPV stands for Severe Intimate Partner Violence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIPV
- Supportability Integrated Product Team
- Society for Imprecise Probability: Theories and Applications
- Session Initiation Profile for Internet Telephony
- Southern Independence Party of Tennessee
- Standard Installation Practices Technical Order
- Software Integration Platform Technology Project Second-Generation Object-
- Supportability Integrated Product Team Strategy
- Services, Industrial, Professional & Technical Trade Union (Ireland)
- Specialized Inpatient PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Unit (US VA)
- Swedish Institute for Public Administration
- Symmetric, Independent, Private Value (auction)
- Sickness Impact Profile Work Scale
- Secondary Item Provisioning Weapon System
- Sodium Iso-Propyl Xanthate
- Seawater Intrusion Protection Zone
- Sensational Interests Questionnaire (sadistic personality disorder)
- Service Immigration du Québec (French: Quebec Immigration Service; Canada)
- Sick In Quarters (US miltary)
- Single Input Queue (IBM)
- Sport Imagery Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Severe intimate partner violence and alcohol use among female trauma patients.
has found that as a consequence of severe intimate partner violence, female victims are more likely than male victims to need medical attention and take time off from work; they also spend more days in bed and suffer more from stress and depression.