This decision left only three, what this Article terms, "nonincorporated" rights--the Fifth Amendment grand jury right, the Sixth Amendment criminal jury unanimity requirement, and the Seventh Amendment civil jury trial right--rights that the Court previously decided do not apply against the states that remain not incorporated.
What does 7A stand for?
7A stands for Seventh Amendment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bomb/Explosive Threat (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- No Radio (aviation transponder code)
- Bylaw Breaches (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Bomb/Explosive Located (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Emergency (aviation transponder code)
- 77th Infantry Division
- 78 rpm record
- Desk Assignment Call (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 78th Infantry Division (Lightning Division)
- Unclassified Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 7th Army Training Command
- 7 Business Management Successes
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- Seven Investment Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS CPI Aerostructures (CPI Aero) (NYSE:CVU) (AMEX:CVU) on Wednesday announced that it has entered into a seventh amendment to its credit agreement with Sovereign Bank.
HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT OF SEVENTH AMENDMENT JURISPRUDENCE II.
In nominating Schlesinger, Charles Sorenson, president of the Jacksonville chapter, said: "Judge Schlesinger has been a great friend to the Jacksonville ABOTA chapter for many years and is a staunch supporter of the Seventh Amendment right to trial by jury.
The draft of the proposed seventh amendment to the Criminal Law was submitted to the country's legislature, the National People's Congress, at the start of its five-day meeting.
Proponents of creating special "health courts" to handle all medical malpractice disputes have asked Congress and state legislatures nationwide to force malpractice victims to waive their Seventh Amendment right to trial by jury.
It discusses all the regulations in the Seventh Amendment to the European Union's Cosmetics Directive and includes a "how to" on completing a Product Information Panel (PIP).